Concerned greeting

This is the place for new members to introduce themselves.
honeycomb

Concerned greeting

Post by honeycomb » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:25 pm

Hi there,

I've joined this site to get some more information. I'm interested in the enuuk auction site but am concerned about that support response times and customer service we can expect from phpauction. I emailed them two days ago with some questions and eventually got a response this morning. I then replied with another question and have not got a response yet.

Has anyone had similar experiences? It is very weird that I can only email and get no response through the other channels. I may end up choosing a way more expensive option purely because their response time is better.

Thanks

RWAP
Site Admin

Re: Concerned greeting

Post by RWAP » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:47 am

Welcome to the forums.

I have to say that the response times by phpAuction to tickets when raised through support is normally same day, within a few hours - although it can be longer over a weekend.

Email tends to take a bit longer as it does not go to their support team, but the owner of phpAuction.

It could also be the time difference, as the support is based in Spain and India, so if you are in the USA (for example) it is easy to think support is taking a while, when in reality they are still asleep (or it is a holiday / weekend). I have similar issues when raising a support ticket with a company in the USA.

However, we try to be as helpful and friendly as possible on this forum and can offer answer your questions here.