Emails on Fixed Auctions - FIXED IN V2.9

RWAP
Site Admin

Emails on Fixed Auctions - FIXED IN V2.9

Post by RWAP » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:10 am

(* Updated for v2.0 *)

This has been reported to phpAuction.net, but it is worth sharing it here until it gets incorporated into the main release, particularly as they have not been able to replicate it...

When someone purchases a fixed price item (not a LOT), emails are sent out confirming the sale to the vendor and the purchaser (as it should be). However, a further email is sent out when the original end date for the auction is reached!!

To overcome this, I would suggest that a change is made to class\Action\Offer.php

Find:

Code: Select all

case "Sold":  
                                    	//sending mail to seller for fixed price
                                        $params ['name'] = $offer->item->user->name;
                                        $params ['buyer'] = $offer->bids[0]->user->id;
                                        $mailStatus&= $notificator->send($offer->item->user->email,
                                                $fromMail,$fromMailName,
                                                MailNotificator::MAIL_BUY_FIXED_SELLER,
                                                $offer->item->user->userLanguage,
                                                $params);
Change this to:

Code: Select all

case "Sold":
                                        // Force end if fixed price auction
                                        $offer->endDate = date('Y-m-d H:i:s');
                                    	//sending mail to seller for fixed price
                                        $params ['name'] = $offer->item->user->name;
                                        $params ['buyer'] = $offer->bids[0]->user->id.' ('.$offer->bids[0]->user->name.' )';
                                        $mailStatus&= $notificator->send($offer->item->user->email,
                                                $fromMail,$fromMailName,
                                                MailNotificator::MAIL_BUY_FIXED_SELLER,
                                                $offer->item->user->userLanguage,
                                                $params);

RWAP
Site Admin

Re: Emails on Fixed Auctions - FIX DETAILED HERE

Post by RWAP » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:44 pm

Does this still happen in the latest release ? Having implemented this fix long ago, I have not been using a fresh implementation of Enuuk to know if it has been fixed!

cynic-

Post by cynic- » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:04 am

RWAP wrote:Does this still happen in the latest release ? Having implemented this fix long ago, I have not been using a fresh implementation of Enuuk to know if it has been fixed!
I should be able to tell you soon !
Enuuk auction platform v2.6 / upgrading to v2.8
French translation in progress

RWAP
Site Admin

Post by RWAP » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:08 am

OK - the same goes for the other bug fixes detailed here - the phpAuction team may have found a different work around for them or it could be peculiar to my own modded websites!

RWAP
Site Admin

Post by RWAP » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:39 am

This has been fixed in v2.9 of Enuuk onwards - they have adapted a similar approach of setting the end date when a fixed price auction is sold.