iPhone / Android Enuuk App

Discussions about the Enuuk Platform in general - both the GPL and Commercial versions
RWAP
Site Admin

iPhone / Android Enuuk App

Post by RWAP » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:19 am

I have been speaking with a company about potentially developing an app for connecting to an Enuuk based website from an iPhone / Android phone.

It is not cheap to design a basic app, but once designed I could then offer to resell it (with a smaller fee for a new skin for the app).

I reckon it would cost about £750 for future adopters (plus around £300 for the new skin). It would obviously need to be able to link directly to your MySQL database.

Are people interested?

If so, what features do we need in the app?

a) Registration and retain login
b) Notification on the icon to indicate when an item that a user has bid on or is watching is coming to an end
c) Search by keyword
d) Browse by category
e) View Item and images
f) Ability to watch items and manage the watched items.
g) Ability to bid / purchase and pay through PayPal
h) Ability to add/edit items and upload photos.
i) Add a tool to manipulate the photo before uploading - ie. resize the image to maybe 640x480 and rotate the image (stop iphones uploading them on their side!)

What else?

RWAP
Site Admin

Re: iPhone / Android Enuuk App

Post by RWAP » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:46 am

Hmm just a couple more things spring to mind:

a) Notifications need to be able to decide which notifications - ie. listing you've bid on coming to an end, item you're watching coming to an end, and when something is listed which matches a watched keyword
b) Oops yes, we need to add the ability to add/edit keyword watches and get notifications when something is listed which matches one...