Edit Auctions with Bids

If you have modifications for the Enuuk Auction Platform which you can sell to other users, list details here.
RWAP
Site Admin

Edit Auctions with Bids

Post by RWAP » Mon May 17, 2010 9:46 am

Current versions of the Enuuk auction platform, do not allow you to edit an auction when there are already bids.

This module has been devised to allow you to edit auctions, even when there are bids, although your options are restricted. You can add to the item description, amend pictures, and alter the reserve price (provided it has not been reached). You can also edit the Buy It Now price if it is still active - in both instances, you cannot reduce them to less than the current price of the item.

All other details can be edited as if there were no bids on the auction, as we feel that this would not impact on a user's decision to bid.

When the auction is amended, all existing bidders are then notified by email that the auction has changed.

Cost £50
Available from: http://www.rwapservices.co.uk/enuuk_mod ... ditAuction

millwater

Re: Edit Auctions with Bids

Post by millwater » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:24 pm

I would be interested in purchasing this (in USD) but what I want to do, is to be able to reduce them to the current price of the item so that the current bidder can get the item.
I have had incidents where the item reserve was only a couple of dollars away, so I want to be able to make it so that they can (will) get the items, rather than have to repost the auction.

RWAP
Site Admin

Re: Edit Auctions with Bids

Post by RWAP » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:52 pm

Yes, with this module, you can reduce the reserve Price to the value of the latest bid price, so that the current bidder would win the auction.

Rich