Enhanced Favourites

If you have modifications for the Enuuk Auction Platform which you can sell to other users, list details here.
RWAP
Site Admin

Enhanced Favourites

Post by RWAP » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:36 am

v1.6 of the Enuuk auction platform added the ability for users to select favourites which can then be linked to quickly using the link to My Favourites in the top right hand menu. You can add webstores, users and auction listings as your favourites.

This module changes this in a couple of ways.

1. Popular items are now shown on the index page - we added a small section which calculates the top 5 (maximum) items which people have marked as favourites and shows them on the index page, in order of popularity.

2. When you go to My Favourites, v1.6 of Enuuk lists details of all of the offers which you have marked as favourite plus all of the offers listed within any webstores which you have marked as favourite, plus any auctions listed by users that you have marked as favourite. This leads to an extensive list of offers - although duplicates are removed, even closed offers are included in the list.

We therefore decided to turn this around completely.

On My Favourites page, you now get three different headings:
- Favourite Offers (ie. just the offers which you have marked as favourite)
- Favourite Webstores (a list of webstores which you have marked as favourite)
- Favourite Users (a list of users which you have marked as favourite).

Cost £35
Available from: http://www.rwapservices.co.uk/enuuk_modules.html

RWAP
Site Admin

Re: Enhanced Favourites

Post by RWAP » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:22 pm

We have now also extended this module, so that when you are viewing an offer / a store etc and add it to your favourites, you are returned to the previous view, rather than the list of my favourites.

RWAP
Site Admin

Re: Enhanced Favourites

Post by RWAP » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:17 am

v1.3 of this module has now been released which improves the handling of how the items in favourite shops / sellers are counted to reduce server load and increase page speed

We have also implemented a small change to how the system checks if an item is already in your favourites list to improve the speed