Where do these modifications apply (what version)?

Details of modifications which users can incorporate within Enuuk Auction Platform free of charge
dhollings

Where do these modifications apply (what version)?

Post by dhollings » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:15 pm

Obviously you've been tinkering and improving PHPauction/Enuuk for some time. Between the bug fixes and the modifications, I'm seeing a LOT of work you've done. I also notice you've indicated versions here and there.

Where does all this stand with the newest version today (Enuuk 2.4)? Are the bug and modifications still needed or have they taken note of your modifications and improved their core software?

Much appreciated!

RWAP
Site Admin

Re: Where do these modifications apply (what version)?

Post by RWAP » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:22 am

I have not compared these modifications to v2.4 but it is unlikely that any of them have been incorporated into the core of the Enuuk platform unfortunately.

The mods should all work with the latest version - as we upgrade our own sites to the latest version, we update the free modifications accordingly to reflect code changes where necessary.

If you wish to implement some of the free modifications / bug fixes yourself, you will see that we have given details of the code which needs to be found - just ensure that it matches what we say and you should be fine - however, mods have to be at your own risk, and we would therefore always recommend that you run a test copy of your site, so that if you do something wrong, it does not affect the running of your main site.

RWAP
Site Admin

Post by RWAP » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:56 am

I have now implemented v2.4 on my 3 websites - it has some interesting features, and has incorporated some of the bug fixes and modifications suggested in these forums - I have updated the modifications to remove anything already included in v2.4 of the Enuuk auction platform.

smihai81

Post by smihai81 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:36 am

Question: If I buy the standard version, the one with the obfuscated core files, can I do some small modifications on the functionality of the script ? Can I change for example the search filters ?

Do all these modification that are in this section of the forum require the non-obfuscated version ?

RWAP
Site Admin

Post by RWAP » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:35 pm

I really do not know - I presume the obfuscated version means you cannot access any of the PHP files other than the template files, so that would prevent you from making any changes to filters etc.

smihai81

Post by smihai81 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:02 pm

So, 1000 $, man oh man.... :(